Cloud and Virtualization Consulting
NXme is your agile cloud partner from advisory services to managed operations.
We design, build and operate the best cloud and virtualization solutions for your business needs. Our expertise is focused especially on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and STC Cloud (Saudi Arabia). NXme’s professionals design the best architecture for your workloads and implement cloud best practices for cost efficiency, security and scalability, either as a private, hybrid or public cloud solution.
NXme’s experts have been developing AWS-based solutions since 2012. We are also one of the foremost experts in implementing and deploying complex, business critical systems on STC Cloud. Our comprehensive experience gives us a strong foundation to design, build, migrate and operate 24/7 cloud solutions for our clients.
For on-premise virtualized environments our expertise covers Nutanix, Cisco UCS, VMware vSphere, KVM and Microsoft Hyper-V.
Cloud and Business Transformation Consulting
We help you translate your business strategy into a cloud strategy. The benefits of using cloud services depend on the type of industry, organization and its IT maturity level. NXme cloud and virtualization advisory services cover the entire range from A to Z, from strategy to design and implementation to smaller assignments such as specific technical challenges:
- Security and compliance: Suitability of virtualization and cloud services depend on your security and compliance needs. We help you to understand the possibilities and risks, including the shared responsibility model of cloud platforms.
- Workload assessments and enterprise architecture: We help you to evaluate your workloads and assess their suitability for cloud. We work with you to design and implement your preferred enterprise architecture.
- Automation of deployments and operations: We help you automate your cloud deployment and operation processes, increasing your organization’s velocity, preventing human errors and minimizing operating costs.
Managed Cloud Services
NXme’s managed cloud services allow our clients to focus on their core business. Leveraging automated tools and work practices, NXme manages the infrastructure provisioning and maintenance of resources, platforms and products on its clients’ behalf:
- System design and capacity planning: Based on your solution’s technical and operational requirements, we prepare architecture design, conduct capacity planning and e.g. high availability (HA) and disaster recovery (DR, backups and recovery) planning.
- Resource provisioning and management: We take responsibility of tested, “ready to go” system setup with fully provisioned servers and other cloud resources, monitoring, alerting and administration tools.
- Security hardening: NXme follows the latest industry practices for security hardening, improving security for software, hardware, physical and logical architectures. Vulnerability scanning and security assessments reduce risks even more.
- Updates and patch management: We ensure your systems are patched at regular intervals as per agreed patching policy. We constantly monitor patch sources, provide tailored recommendations and report on vulnerabilities and mitigate them.
- Systems and availability monitoring: We design and implement end-to-end monitoring solutions with right KPIs for your whole business case. We monitor the performance, availability, network connectivity, and security of your infrastructure around the clock. Going further, we work with you and incorporate your solution specific checks to the central monitoring & alerting system to provide holistic view of the health of your systems and any potential threats.
Cloud Expertise for DevOps
Our cloud experts’ range of skills cover all areas of modern applications, from connectivity, storage and computing to Platform as a Service (PaaS) solutions and to containers and Continuous Integration/Deployment (CI/CD) pipelines. NXme’s experienced consultants are able to help your development teams from the start to build services and applications that are robust, secure, scalable and easy to maintain and operate. We can also advise and support in secure authentication, authorization and system/application integration matters, especially considering critical systems and environments.
To find out more about NXme’s Cloud and Virtualization Consulting Services, please fill in a contact form or contact us directly:
Vice President, Sales
Arun Natarajan S
Head of IT
Senior Consultant (Operations)