We proudly and successfully served major governmental entities in Saudi Arabia for the past + 20 years. We were the country’s internet builders and we kept supporting with our expertise different organizations grow and adopt the latest technologies for their daily work.
In this case we were approached by a municipality in Saudi Arabia to plan and conduct an installation of a specified set of Fortinet products.
• 2 x Fortinet AscenLink 5000 WAN link load-balancing devices will be deployed to the main data center to act as a load-balancer for two separate Internet links and at the same time to used for connection the main data center with two other branches
• 2 x Fortinet AscenLink 5000 WAN link load-balancing device will be deployed to the two other branches, one device for each branch. The two branches are connected to the main data center through two separate Internet links (wireless and MPLS).
As we tend to always work to understand more about customers and serve them with the best fitting solutions to their needs. We also found along the way that this municipality needed our support in the following activities which were deemed out of scope:
• Installation and configuration of any other network equipment such as routers, switches or firewalls
• Fixing any issues or errors In the existing network architecture and/or configurations
• Any creation of test lab, testing facilities or similar arrangements
• Any enterprise security consultation
• Organizing training course(s) Providing any required hardware or components, including cables, connectors and so forth is deemed out of scope